Edge steel - Bucket steel
- Bevelled bucket steel/cutting edges with cutting phase and welding phase.
- Hardened, weldable. Hardness HB500, HB450, HB425.
- Stock range from 12-70mm.
- 75mm and up about 2 weeks delivery time.
- Default lengths are 6 and 3 meters.
- Excavator steel/Bucket lip (+40mm) can be delivered in the exact desired length.
Partrex has a very wide range of edge steel, also called bucket steel, excavator steel, base steel or bucket lip. We have edge steel for all types of excavator buckets and loader buckets.
We stock all edge steels up to and including 40 mm in HB500 steel. For edge steels 50mm and up, we offer other steels with higher welding resistance and higher wear resistance. Our bucket lips are also in specially selected wear steel types to withstand welding of tooth attachments.