Wear plate HB500
- Hardened wear plate 500HBW.
- Maximum wear resistance for all applications that are not to be bent.
- Used for example as wear plates for loader buckets.
- Flexible format (1500x3000 & 1500x4000) that fits most cutting tables.
Swebor wear plate HB500 provides maximum wear resistance and torsional rigidity with continued good welding possibilites and toughness a perfect combination for eg crushers and wear plates.
Our formats 1500x4000 and 1500x3000 provide minimal waste and easier handling. The format is also very suitable for wear plates.
In many loader buckets sold today have used softer wear-resistant steels such as HB400 or ordinary construction sheet metal. With the wear plate HB500, you get a much better bucket that also lasts much longer. The HB500 wear plate is also very suitable in exposed wear parts such as front ends on excavator buckets or in crushers.
Wear plate HB500 benefits:
- Less waste - better economy.
- Easier handling - increased security.
- More durable bucket.
- Torsionally stiffer bucket.
Here is our stock range. On request, we can supply most standard formats and wear plate qualities.