Heel shrouds type HS
- Heel shrouds for excavators.
- Covers protruding sheet metal.
- Conically cut-in on both sides - can be placed close together.
- Cupped to sit tight against the wear plate.
- Good for new constructions.
Heel shrouds are easy to use. Mainly used on excavator buckets. Reduces wear on the wear plate and the sides.
Heel shrouds type HS are cupped in the corner to cover protruding sheet metal.
Cupped to be able to sit tight against the wear plate. Heel shrouds HS are good for new construction of excavator buckets.
Made of hardened wear steel with good weldability.