Data protection policy
- The person responsible for personal data at Partrex AB is the company's CEO.
- Partrex AB shall only store personal data that is necessary for agreements or business processes entered into with customers or suppliers with a direct connection to the fulfillment of orders, deliveries, invoicing, etc. The collection and storage of personal data is done with the support of the Data Protection & Compliance GDPR (Dataskyddsförordningen i sin helhet hos Datainspektionen) based on the legal basis Agreement (Artikel 6.1 b), Balance of interests (Artikel 6.1 f), Legal obligation (Artikel 6.1 c).
- The personal information is only available to the company's employees and is stored securely in our approved IT service providers' storage systems. Our IT service providers are prohibited from using this personal data in any other way than to fulfill their service deliveries to Partrex AB.
- Personal data is stored securely in our approved IT service providers' systems.
- The personal data is stored for the time required for the fulfillment of the business relationship and in accordance with what is required by the accounting act.
- Any person that the company has information about has at any time the right to request access to it, change it or request its removal (if there are no legal obstacles). This is done through a request via email email@example.com, telephone 0102120190 or via mail Partrex AB, Personal Data Manager, Industrivägen 30, 90531 Hörnefors. This is done through a request via email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0102120190 or via post Partrex AB, Personuppgiftsansvarig, Industrivägen 30, 90531 Hörnefors.
In the event of a complaint about our handling of your personal data, you primarily contact our personal data manager (the company's CEO) and if this does not help, you can contact the Data Inspection. You can find their contact information via www.datainspektionen.se